Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sunday, August 13, 2000



I sent Millie the invitation & menu of your Bastille Day part.  She sent me back a note talking about the party & I'm forwarding it to you to read.  She thought it was great.

I'm watching the Mets play San Fran. at Shea.  No score yet but the Mets are getting some hits but no runs yet.

I've been reading some books by Catherine Coulter & they have been so good.  FBI theme.  She has a 3 series set of books.  I got the third book first, then the 2nd, & now I'll have to look for the first one.  Cart before the horse but that's OK.

Tues. the 15th.  Barb stayed overnite at Bert's as she doesn't like being alone & the lady who stays nites is on vacation.  Barb will stay 3 nites.  This is Dale's early week so I was up early & Tues I cleaned my room & the bathroom & I was finished by 8:30 A.M.  Then I showered, etc. & walked to the mailbox & mailed the taxes on the house & a birthday card to Bertha Nelson.

Was nice to talk to Andy last nite & it was a long conversation.  He is growing up & soon a teenager & then the problems begin.  Nice to think that one of my children will learn what it is to be a parent when they (kids) start showing their independence.

Last nite I watched Emergency when babies are born with disabilities.  Reminded me of what Roland & Linda must have gone through when Eric was born.

Enjoyed reading the library report.  Shows a lot of work went into it.  Is it a monthly or quarterly report?  Was surprised at some of the activities, i.e., teen tie dye program; Family Fun program; Project Linus.  Very interesting.  Also all the meeting you & other staff attend.

Nice pictures of the boys in their uniforms & with Julianna.  All 3 are cuties but maybe the boys wouldn't like that term.

Last Fri nite Lar & Kim went to Fishermen's Wharf -- in Lakewood I think & Lynn, Bob, Marisa, Scott & Lynn's parents were there.  So Scott went over to sway hello to Lar & Kim & they had a little conversation with Scott.

I've been watching Murder She Wrote & it is just about over.   Haven't dusted downstairs yet this week so will get to it now.

Wed the 16th

Walked over to CVS this A.M. & forgot I had to mail this letter.  But it's only 11:30 A.M. so I have time to mail it at the box on 5th & Conewango.

No comments:

Post a Comment