Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friday, April 2, 1999

After that book you made for the boys, you have me self conscious about writing letters!  But here goes.

I have most of my thank you notes written & that is a relief.  Used up all the notes I got from Mark Patterson & have a couple of stamps left from 50 stamps.

Sent a gift of money in a card to Julianna and got a thank you and a picture when she was 5 days old and it is so cute.

Received your card JoAnna and the check for Hospice.  Thank you so much.  When will your parents be home.  Maybe I'll call & find out their address so I can thank them.

Watched preseason baseball for a few minutes.  That's all I could take from TBS Braves' announcers.

Kim had her 1 day surgery and all is well.  The small spot that was shaved on her head isn't that bad.  The Dr. said it was good she didn't wait to have the growth on her back removed.  Next it will be my cataract removed & I'll be glad to have it over.

Tomorrow nite (Sat the 3rd) Larry & Kim will take us to dinner at the Limberlost.  We chose Sat. nite rather than Sun. when it will be more crowded.  They'll come here on Sun.

We stopped at the Mall today & I found a white blouse at the Bon Ton sale.  I've been wanting a short sleeved white top.

Paul when I make up menus for your next visit, I'll be sure to include lamb to fulfill your desire.


I'll be anxious to hear about your doings in Chicago.  I know the boys were really looking forward to it.  Eddie said "I love Chicago".

I went to the bank today to take Dad's name off the checking account.  They said I should take some of the money out of the ck. acct. so I could get more interest.  She told me about different things but I said I wouldn't do anything until I talked it over with my family.

My insurance bill came today -- all of $4.73 - 4 times a year.  The $1,000.00 policy is now worth $7500.00 I was around 18-19 when my Dad got it for me.  Dad's insurances haven't grown like that.  I have to get a new beneficiary for it.  There is an office in Jamestown so I could call there.  Now it is in a Buffalo office so it could be changed to a closer office.


Larry started his extra outside work today.  He was at Carey's raking, etc.  He has Carey's & another yard because he's had them so long.  He prefers planning & carrying his plans for people.   He likes trimming trees, shrubs, etc. also

Called Gen tonite.  She's busy preparing for company on Easter.

By now you are back to your various schedules & looking forward to summer activities.

How was the visit & baptism, JoAnna.

No comments:

Post a Comment