Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wednesday, November 27, 1996

Will you spend Thanksgiving with friends?  Lar, Kim & Torey will be with us.  Had a card from Millie & she & Linda will spend Thanksgiving at Allan's.  Larry & family go to her folks.  Gen & Ed's sister Edith take turns entertaining & I don't know their plans.

Our snow has gone - had a few flurries today.  Sounds like the Western storm might hit us Sun. nite & Mon.  Hope it loses its power.

Do you watch Frasier Tues nites.  We really enjoy it.

Barb wrapped gifts last nite & I've wrapped some of mine.  Haven't started to address Christmas Cards yet.  Have started to check out the tree lights as soon after Thankg. I start to put up Christmas decorations.  Watched QVC this aft. & ordered a "bulb tester".  I waited til the end before I ordered so I hope I got it.  Have a QVC card so I could enter the order automatically thru the telephone.

Tonite the workers at Shults have a dinner meeting.  Dale looked nice when he left.  H e can drive again as of Dec. 1.

Carey's came back Tues from Fla.  They leave the garage opener so Barb can use their garage.  Mr. C. came over for ice as they disconnect their refrig.

We have new neighbors - they moved in last Sat.  Yesterday they had their driveway blacktopped.  We don't know who they are.  Have a preschool son & one daughter who goes to Beaty.  A younger couple.  Older aged owners are still in the majority but as time goes on that will change.

Is Andy happy watching the Bulls play without a loss.  I watched them play in Atlanta last week.  Last nite I watched Pitts. vs. St. Louis in hockey and Pitts finally won with some new players.  I like Gary Thorn (ESPN) as an announcer so I watch games he announces.

Dad is needing more help now, esp. in dressing & sometimes getting out of a chair.

Last week Everett Borg came over & showed slides of the new church & others of early Warren.  You'd enjoy seeing those, Paul  He's hoping to sell his bldg.  Something is brewing but nothing definite.

A favorite program has come on so I'll close.  Don't eat too much turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment