Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Friday, September 27, 1996

All is quiet - Dale left for work & Dad & Barb aren't up.  Barb doesn't have to work as Lynn is taking Marisa & Scott to an Allergy Dr. in Erie.  Barb tried growing her hair longer but it isn't working so at 11 AM. she has an appt. for a cut & body perm.  Hope she'll like the results.

Scott had another accident.  Lynn was going to punish him & in trying to get away he fell & hit the edge of a chair & got a deep cut over his right eye.  Needed 4 stitches inside the cut & 6 to close it outside.  All is well now.

We couldn't see the lunar eclipse last nite as it was cloudy.  Was disappointed.  Wed nite would have been perfect.

Wed. Dad & I had Dr. appointments but were cancelled the last minute due to an emergency for the Dr.  So now we have them for Oct 2 - Wed.

Saw a dress & top in Penneys catalog I liked but held off ordering.  It was good I did as this week we got a Sale Catalog & both were reduced so I called an order in & it should be here today or tomorrow.  Also ordered 2 pr. slacks.  Have been wanting a darker gray &^ they had one - also reduced.

Larry & Kim got their Honda Wagon last Sat.  It is a lovely color - light tan - hard to describe.  They wanted a wagon for Torey when they go to Fla. etc.  A 2 year lease I think.

I'm sure glad I have a mute button on the TV & use it to omit all the election hullabaloo.  Maybe exclude is a better word.

Fall is here & I haven't made a pumpkin pie yet.  It will be made one of these days.  My favorite.  Found 3 favorite recipes for bar cookies - raisin spice, banana & a peanut butter choc. chip.  Easier to make bar cookies.

I hear stirrings upstairs & think I've covered the goings on here so will bring this to a close with all our love & good thoughts of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment