Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, May 20, 2001


Happy 15th Anniversary.  I'm taking the easy way out & hoping there is still something you'd like for your beautiful new kitchen, by sending you a gift check of money.  Use it for something special.

Thanks for the pictures of the kitchen.  It looks so nice & I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.  Bob & Lynn are putting in a new kitchen, enlarging it as it is quite small, and they will have white cupboards.  Just getting started.


Last nite we went to the Fernwood for dinner & we all enjoyed our meals.  I choked crab stuffed fish.  Delicious.  Lar & Dale had kabobs.  Lar steak & shrimp & Dale just steak & veggies.  Both enjoyed their choices.

Martha Andersen died.  She had some sort of an obstruction & was operated on.  She had gotten so thin.


Last nite Mrs. James Smith was at the Fernwood celebrating her 96th birthday.  Her daughter Betty Berry was there.  You might recall her, knowing her other daughter was Cathleen Rossey, whose 2 sons are Rex (Barb's age) & Randy.  Mrs. Smith always looks so good & feels good.  In church every Sun.

Last nite Kim had to go to Sheffield -- it was prom nite.  Lar drove the van home.  Then he walked Torey over here for ice cream sundaes.

Gen called me the other nite & she sounded very good.  Her back still bothers her & she tires easily, but she is doing her household chores again.  Also driving again.  Was glad to hear that.

A showery week is predicted for our area.  Philly, NYC & Baltimore are in teh 20's for days without any rain.

Yesterday I walked over to Blair's and found a sweater I liked.  Pink & wore it today with a print skirt.  It felt good on me.  Then I went to the library & got 3 books.  Coast Road by Barbara Delinksy & it is so good.  The Black Tower by P. D. James & Agatha Raisin & the Walkers of Dembley by M. C. Beaton, whose books I really enjoy.  I got my new glasses so I can read again.  Can read the hymn board at church better now.  I also have another puzzle about 1/4 together so I have plenty of fun things to do.

Need to get this mailed on Mon. & I've covered all the news.

Will be thinking of you on your anniversary as well as other times & days.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment