Saturday, January 28, 2012

Monday, January 3, 2000


Both Larry & I are still "under the weather".  Kim said she's never seen Larry sick like this.  It takes so much out of a person & longer to get back to normal.  I'm looking forward to feeling good again.


Barb got groceries today, & I wasn't up to going to the Mall.


But I did take the trimmings off the tree but haven't taken anything else down to put away.  And I did 3 loads of wash (tough job!) & made Dale's bed up clean.


See the Packers made a clean sweep of the coach, etc.


Buffalo said Rob Johnson is the QB for next Sun.  Some fans don't agree, some do.  He was really good yesterday.   Pittsburgh can't do anything.  USA sports section was interesting to read today.


Dale got a thermostat for the car & put it in after work.  This is his early week - 7-4.  The part for the trash compactor came & he will work on that.  Right now he's relaxing.  I really miss the compactor. 


It was so nice to have Andy & Eddie here.  Thanks for bringing them Paul.  They are such nice boys & you can be proud of them.  I see Madison is getting snow so maybe they boys will get to go sledding.  Nothing happening here.





No comments:

Post a Comment