Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 25, 1983 (Letter from Barb)

All is well in Warren.  I have enjoyed being back at this time of year.  It is so cozy here.  I like how Mom and Dad have fixed up the house.

Fall has been nice.  I have enjoyed taking walks through Warren and sort of going back in time.  I've wandered off to the spots I played as a child.  The colors have been going through their peak.

I will be working on sewing projects besides the knitting I intend to do.  Mom, Dad, Larry and I went to the Millcreek Mall in Erie last Friday.  I looked for material.  I couldn't find much but ended up with a few nice pieces for some vests.

I've been playing some of my old lesson books on the piano.  The songs aren't that difficult but I must start from a level that suits me.  I am writing some folksy type songs for the guitar.  I have a desire to do my own songs on the guitar.  I do it for fun now.

The balance I had in Milwaukee was interesting.  Dan told me I was carrying a lot of tension in my back, nest, and chest.  When Paul did therapeutic touch on me, this is the area that he found where the energy flow was blocked.  He (Don) picked up the ages of 12 and 13 and told me that I was a very sensitive person.  When I had a psychic reading with Merly, she told me that I carried a lot of tension in my neck.  It was as if I was carrying a back pack is how she described it to me.  Don told me that I released a lot of pain when I went through a process of forgiving myself for resisting in the flow of my life.   Don said this process should aid in my being able to be more spontaneous and intimate in my relationships.  It should also help in my creativity process. I now have set aside a time period every night where I go through a process of inner relaxation and releasing of tension.  I try to be more aware of how I would be holding or suppressing emotions in a negative way.

Mom, Dad, Larry and I went to see "Fanny" at the Library Theater last Thursday night.  It was near to a full house.  They did a wonderful job in fixing the old theater.

Have a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment