Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday, November 28, 1997


I'm doing it the easy way & sending you money for your birthday.  Perhaps you can find something in Tampa that you would like to buy.  I hope so.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with turkey & all the trimmings.



Today I started to bake cookies.  Spritz and a new favorite that is almost like candy & so easy to make.  I've made it a lot as they go fast.  Will enclose the recipe.  Sent a copy to Gen but don't think I've sent you one.

Barb & I went to the Mall after 5 pm & it wasn't that crowded.  I've done a lot of shopping thru the catalogues.


Dec 1st is the first day of deer hunting and naturally the weather is warming up.  A week ago we had snow - it's all gone now.

Lar & Kim got the furnace installed but the gas for it won't arrive til next Tues.  They still plan to go up Sat. nite & stay over.   Kim will put the tree up (artificial) & decorate.  They'll keep the fire going in the stove.  She started to decorate the apt.  I plan to put our tree up this weekend.  On the way to the Mall, I was surprised to see many lights & trees in homes.

Enjoy your birthday & have fun in Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment