Monday, October 17, 2011

Friday, April 3


Back to letter writing.  Have been writing Easter notes to our sisters.  Never hear much from Carl's sisters.

Our summer weather has disappeared & I'm not too sad.  Too early for temps in the 80;s.  The trees are budding so I hope we don't have a bad freeze.


We both saw the Dr. on Mon. Mar. 30.  All is as well as can be expected.  The Dr. told me to take time away but that isn't very possible.  But I've been doing jigsaw puzzles & that keeps my min d occupied & baseball is back & that is a big help for something different.

Lar is going to bring over a puzzle the ladies at the "Home" found too hard to do.  I'll see if I can "conquer" it.  I'm doing ones I've done before because we have accumulated a lot of puzzles.  Still fun to do.




Scott had an eye exam & he has to wear glasses.  Not to happy about that.  Did you notice in the paper Bob's mother died.  Only 71.  They called Bob & Lynn at work & by the time they got there she had died.  She hadn't been well for a long time.

Dale didn't get home til 10:30 last nite.  Hew was in Frewsburg learning to remake *wrong word?) transmissions.  T his man works only on transmissions so Dale is getting a free education.

Shults acquired the "Warren Car Mall" place as of Apr. 1.  So they have quite a set up there.  Dale was happy as they need more space for the work they have.

Kim said they have 8 weeks of school left & she is looking forward to vacation.  Kim & 7 of her friends are planning a golf weekend this summer.  The men do it - minus Larry -- so the women decided they should have a weekend off.  Lar is too busy to participate in such things when he can work.


How was your time in Chicago.  I think the weather was nice for sightseeing.

Bet JoAnna is happy Apr. 7th will be over by the time you read this letter.  Hope it turned out in her favor.

The dryer stopped so I must get clothes out & folded.  And I think I've covered the news here.



No comments:

Post a Comment