Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday, December 1994

I'm making an easy supper - Betty Crocker's Hamburger Helper Swedish Meatballs.  Looks good.  I want an easy supper as I have 4 kinds of cookies chilling in the refrig & plan to bake them tonite.

2 suggestions for Dad & me.

For me.   Video.   Gaslight or 42nd St.


For Dad:  The Great Caruso.


You can call using 800#.  I'll enclose pages, etc.

Sometime later - the cookies are all stored away for munching & the meal was good.  Barb doesn't care for meatballs but these had a sauce with noodles & it was tasty & so simple to make.  She surprised me by eating the meal.

On Mon nites I enjoy the pregame activities on ESPN.

Lar & Kim will come for supper tomorrow (Tues) nite instead of Thurs. as they are going to the soccer banquet at Holiday Inn.  Warren had its first soccer season & did well.  It is supported by parents & friends.  School has no money for it.

It looks like Buffalo will be the loser tonite & Dale will be happy.  We're going to look for a radio controlled car for Andy at Radio Shack.  T hey are advertised in their ads.  I'll mail this after tomorrow as Barb gets off early on Tues. & we'll make a quick trip to the Mall.  (We got a smaller one for Eddie - we figure he'd want one, too.  Got a more expensive one for Andy.)

Back from a quick trip to the Mall.  Got the Game of Life & Snow White.  Saw the video Black Beauty & think I'll get that too.  Next time we'll have more time & then I'll look for for Jr. Blue at the Toy Store.

Tonite after supper we decided to check out the cars to make sure they work OK.  Both work fine.  But Taury didn't like them.  Eddie's just goes forward & backward but Andy's turns & does more things.  Lar made the car go in circles & so was Taury & he was barking & I was laughing so hard.  Barb & Lar said we didn't get gifts like these when we were kids.  With just 2 grandchildren we can do a little more - for the time being anyway.

Will get this on the way & bring it to a close.  I'm waiting for suggestions.  Hint!  Hint!  Hint!

[Christmas photo card poses.]



No comments:

Post a Comment