Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday, April 29, 1994


Another letter but I want to tell you of my purchase.  Was looking thru the Betty Crocker Catalogue & saw a Nesco Oven Roaster & after some thought decided to get it & it arrived Thurs.  It is nice - tho't it would be nice to have for hot weather.  On the warranty card there was a place for "comments" so I wrote "I ordered it because it was highly recommended by my daughter-in-law who grew up in Two Rivers.

It poured down this A.M. just as I was ready to get my hair done.  I t has stopped but is still cloudy.  The grass is green, trees are showing green but we can't plan flowers for a month.  We could have some frosty nites.  Lar has started his after work jobs.  Don't think Kim will miss her exercise classes as she like to take Taury on long walks.  They were over last nite.

Barb wanted a carrot cake for her birthday & I used a different recipe & it was really good.  Lar wants one for his birthday.  Dale had a choc. cake.

Dad saw the Dr. this week & had lost 12 lbs. so he has to have a blood test to see if there is any reason.

The pomp & ceremony of this week was very interesting.  C.N.N. had some good programs on Nixon.  We were surprised at the outpouring of good wishes, etc. for Nixon.



Dad hopes to play golf but I wonder as A.M.'s are hard for him.  By evening he feels good.

I wrote notes to Edna, Millie & Stella.  Heard from Gen yesterday.  She finally sent an Easter card!!  So I won't answer her letter yet.

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad that i found a place to get such great information. Keep up the good work!

    Letter Templates

    ReplyDelete