Thursday, March 27, 2014

Saturday, April 22, 2006

It's a hug with a fold in the middle.

It's a cloudy cay so I took a nap after lunch.  This A.M. we went to the Mall.  In the summer Kim has friends at camp for meals & they are usually serve yourself or cafeteria style.  I saw a dish caddy that holds the plates & silverware & I got one for Kim for her birthday.  I'll add napkins & paper plates -- pretty ones -- to add to it.  I think she'll like it.  It is always hard to know what to get.

Dale started cleaning in the attic.  Things get dusty.  As far as I'm concerned, he can clean all he wants.

I'm watching men's senior golf on TV.  It is interesting.

Mailed a letter this A.M.  And since you're home next week I'll mail this note on Mon. when we get groceries.

Just to let you know we're thinking of you & that the healing process is coming along fine.  I think of all of you often during the day & not just because you're healing.  I do it everyday anyway.

We can see leaves coming out on the rose bushes.  Barb is starting to think about flowers for the pots, & getting more potting soil, etc.  It will soon be planting time.

Just a little note to say hello!

Almost forgot -- Betty Casey told me Mike had a heart attack.  It is serious.  Remember he lives in Wisc. now -- has for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment