Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, May 20, 1991

Happy Fifth Anniversary - we know it has been a wonderful 5 years with 2 wonderful sons.  Such cuties they are.

I planted marigolds by the side of the house, impatients by the garage & geraniums in the planter.  But the planter needs something more.  We get the flowers at Hatch Patch & they do a good business.  They added flowers last spring.  The strawberries are full of blossoms.

We enjoyed the flowers you sent for Mother's Day.  Thank You.

Did Andy get his shirt - Met shirt, that is.  Chose a different style so I hope that is O.K.  Eddie didn't get anything - was tempted to get him a Met shirt but 12 mo. size was all they had &U I knew that wouldn't fit.  And since he's to be a Brewer fan I didn't want to waste my money in case you'd use it as a dust cloth!!!!

Dale has to be in Rochester on Wed this week for a mtg - sent by Shults.  Usually it's been Buffalo but they changed it.  He'll go Tues nite & stay in a motel.  A new experience.

Wed we go to Ridgway & go out to eat with Warren & Anna in DuBois & then we'll play minature golf.  See if I can improve my score.

Found a new author Julie Smith "The Sourdough Wars a Rebecca Schwatz mystery.  Takes place in San Fran. Just got started & it will be good.  She has a new one out.  Read a review in Buff. Sun. paper - that's how I got her name.


The pictures of Eddie are darling.  I love the one of him on the floor - he's wearing a sleeper I think.  Light colored with feet.  He's looking up & is so bright & alert.


No comments:

Post a Comment