Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thursday, November 15, 1990

Time is flying by & soon the baby will be here & JoAnna will be happy to see her toes again!

Last weekend Sheila (does my hair) & the girl in the next apt. to her drove to Reedsburg, Wi. where Karen, the friend, had a job interview.  Karen is from Duluth & been in Wrrn a year as city planner.  I forget the name of the Co. but they have a branch in Madison.  She will take the job & go from 17,000.00 to 25,000.00 & will be closer to home.  A political science major.  It was a fast trip - left here on Sat. at 1 pm & got home early Tues. A.M - 3 A.M.  They visited the Mall in Madison.  She'll start Dec. 10th.

After Thanksgiving I plan to wrap gifts & soon after that we'll send the pkg.  Most of my shopping is done.

Dale took today off & tomorrow (Fri) too as he has to use up his vacation time.  The weather is nice again - Indian summer.  We've had some snow but it didn't last.

Tomorrow we might go to Cranberry Mall if Dad feels like it.  In the Oil City area & we'll eat at Hoss'.  They have a great salad bar.

We raked leaves & filled 5 bags.  This year the city didn't collect the leaves as usual but people had to bag them & then they were collected.  The leaf collector machine was broken & too expensive to fix.  People didn't like it.  Could get bags for 25 cents.

Bon Ton is busier than ever but Janick's isn't doing that well.  Barb & I have gotten some good buys.

Talked to Gen last Sun. & Ed is having more troubles.  Will see the Dr. soon & should have an operation.  Millie is OK now & back to working.

I had my physical last week & all is good.  My cholesterol is fine - as long as I take my medication & blood pressure good.

Not much happening here.  Just wanted to write a note to go in Andy's card.


No comments:

Post a Comment