Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, September 23, 1991

Time to write letters.  Thanks for your letter, Barbara.  The pictures are so darling.  Dad sent his film off to be developed so I'll send them when they come.

Did Andy get the package from The Nesting Place.  The one I ordered wasn't available so they sent another one in its place.  Like Superman - she said it wasn't available to the public very often.  Hope he likes it.

Janick's has reopened but I haven't been in.

Kim & the gals in exercise class hit the lottery for 333.00 so each one got 33.00.

For Christmas Kim plans to get Andy the V.C.R. "The Rescuers Down Under".  Just tho't I'd alert you so you won't get it.

The new brick house on East St, the one where the wife refused to move into - it was sold to the ones who bot the house on 2nd Ave, next to Market St. School.  So that house is now rental & they moved into the new house.  Cost $210,000 to build & was sold for $250,000.  The buyers are friends or known to Carlene & her husband.  Remember.

I'm working on a 1000 pc. puzzle - not the hardest, but it is mostly grays - "Arizona Watertower".  Brick, trees & grays.  I'm getting there but I've plenty of time so no rush.

Fri A.M. Kim & I are invited to see Karen S's new home.  Rose will be there, too.  I had mentioned to Kim maybe we could go over some A.M. & Kim must have said something to Karen.  In Church on Sun. she invited me.  I'm anxious to see it.

Kim & Lar will be home for Christmas.

No more news.

Photos from Labor Day visit to Warren.












[enclosure]

No comments:

Post a Comment