Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thursday, September 21, 1989

I've finished my work & will write a few lines to enclose a couple of articles to share with you.

Later we plan to walk over to the Market St. Plaza as there is a new "Dollar Store", based in Kentucky, that opened a week ago & I'd like to see it.

We invested in a better Entertainment Center - similar to Lar & Kim's & Dad got it together Tues nite & we put the other one in the kitchen.  Took away that tall bookcase & the Micro. table.  The Micro. & books fit in it & it looks so much nicer & so does the one in the L.R.  We got it at Brand Names in Jamestown & it is made in J.town.  Nicer oak finish & not as high.  A big improvement in both areas.  Will be easier to keep dusted.

We saw the pictures Lar & Kim took at your place.  We can see that Andy is growing.  When you were his age & older, Paul, you wore a red cap & jacket & that picture will always remain in my mind.  The landscaping looks so good.  Andy's hair even lighter.  Our darling grandson.


Quality Stores, N. Wrrn. is being enlarged & it's going to be so nice.  Lots more space with wider aisles.


We have seeds in the bird feeder & I saw a Cardinal feeding so I'm hoping they'll keep coming.  We started feeding earlier this year & maybe that will pay off.


My turn being Circle leader was last Tues. so I can read library books again.  If library books are around I don't study as I should.  Our lib. will soon be computerized.  It has taken a long time.

As I said this is just a note - All is well here.

No comments:

Post a Comment