Monday, June 27, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 1994

Not doing much these days so you'll get a letter.  My back is better but still sore & it is very limiting in what I can do.  Getting out of bed is the hardest.  Have seen the4 chiropractor twice & have a Thurs. appt.

Dale had to take his "Summer" car out last Sun. due to hitting a deer Sat nite.  I didn't see the car but Barb did, Sun A.M.  Naturally a thousand tho'ts went thru my head but it was a deer so that was a relief.  It mainly damaged the radiator & he is looking for a replacement.  He'll have to go to the junk yard on Sat.  He still isn't ready to have the summer car out yet.

Sat. Barb & I usually go to the Mall but I decided I couldn't take it & I missed using a Penney's 25% discount & a 20% card from Bon Ton.

Mon. Dad & I went to the Mall & I looked for baseball Tshirts but they didn't have many.  Got 23 for Eddie - 1 should fit (Fla "Marlins") & the "Atlanta" one will be too big but he can grow into it, or wear it oversized like the big guys do.

The bathroom is completed & we are so satisfied with the outcome.  Lar still has some "stuff" to carry away, including stuff in the basement.  We try to get ride of stuff but it is so hard.  Junk in the attic & basement.  You're lucky you have neither attic or basement.

We have a glorious day after almost an inch of rain on Mon.  Snow is melting but it will be awhile yet before it's gone.

Soon baseball will be here & it will be nice to have it on TV again.  Atlanta has gotten some tough breaks.

For sure the pkg goes out this week & will be sent to the library.

Kim is in charge of a musical at Sheffield Hi & we'll be going to it - about the middle of Apr.  She is a busy gal, also.  Did I mention she closes the business after school is out.  They've had too many problems with the owner - toilet overflow causing flooding & still he does nothing to fix it.  And they always pay their rent on time.

Besides a few aches we are all fine.

[Enclosure]

No comments:

Post a Comment