Monday, October 10, 2011

Friday, December 12, 1997


Am finishing up on cards - local one & those close by.  So a short note for you.

That was fast service for the pkg.  They were mailed Mon. aft. & went out at 5 pm.  Glad you like the comforter, etc.  It is hard to choose for another but it has some of the colors you wanted.  Dale's bed has darker colors & I think it looks nice.

Yesterday our friends came & we had a good time.  They are coming Feb. 19th & since my leg is OK.  I didn't say anything as I enjoy having company & planning the meal.  Hope to find a nice & interesting casserole.  It's always chicken as some don't care for beer or ham.  Will have to red salad & a cherry dessert of some kind so it's half planned.  That's the easiest.  Any good chicken recipes?

Now I have to wrap the rest of the gifts & tie up the loose ends.  When will you open your other gifts?  Will all the Richards be able to be home - Larry, Albert & Cindy.  I know it will be a great time for all of you.

This is a day of relaxation for me.  The dishwasher is off - dishes ready to be put away & 3 loads of washing is getting done.  This aft. Dad has an appt at the Dr.  It was postponed from last Mon - Dr. had an emergency.

Time for a 10 A.M. cup of coffee so I'll sign off & wish all of you a wonderful & blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment